The Kindness Feed
Here are some random acts of kindness being committed by members of the Lasagna Love community. What acts of kindness have you been up to?
- Bring my work teammates breakfast.
- Pick up garbage in my neighborhood on my next walk
- Fill out a positive review to help a small business
- Bake muffins for your local hospital
- Take washed & neatly folded extra blankets to our local women/family shelter
- Hold the door for someone
- Take some positive message stones that I painted and drop them along the way on my walk
- Check in with my elderly neighbors
- Send a care package to a young cancer patient
- Prepare and deliver hygiene kits for homeless
- Purchase a small bouquet of flowers for a random person.
- Volunteer to babysit for mom’s day out
- Donate coats to a local charity
- Get the dishes done at my parent’s house
- Pay for the person behind me at Starbucks
- Offer kind conversations to those who are alone
- Bring in my neighbor’s garbage can
- Help my neighbor with their groceries!!
- Offer to pay for someone’s coffee
- Wish everyone I come in contact with a ‘Happy Wednesday”
- Fold laundry so my mom doesn’t have to
- Make my children breakfast and smother them with kisses and hugs
- Text someone positive affirmations
- Surprise a friend who is down with balloons today
Haven’t Signed Our Kindness Pledge Yet?